2 bedroom detached house for saleVelsheda Court, Hythe Village Marina, Southampton
Offers in Region of
- 5 Gold anchor rating for location services.
- 10 metre mooring adjacent the property.
- 24 hour lock operation.
- Regular ferry service from Hythe.
- Boat lifting and storage ashore.
- No onward chain.
- Direct picturesque south/east water views.
- Integrated garage.
- Storm porch and down stairs cloak room.
- Serviced Worcester boiler.
A memorable two bedroom, one reception room, waterside town house which yields a 10 metre mooring adjacent to the property, downstairs cloakroom, integrated garage, direct south/east water views and is situated within a romantic/awarded 5 gold star anchor setting of Hythe Marina Village. The location provides a wealth of amenities on its doorstep some of which include: restaurants, marina fuel station, ship chandlery, convenience stores, chemists, hair salon and a local ferry or bus from Hythe to Southampton which boasts further amenities. The lower ground floor comprises of a generously sized lounge area with access onto the sun terrace/mooring and a downstairs cloakroom. The ground floor offers access into the integrated garage, storm porch and the entrance hall area. Leading to the first floor you are welcomed by a well-proportioned open plan kitchen area with a Juliet balcony, three piece bathroom suite and a airing cupboard. The second and third floor comprises of: two double bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and built in eaves wardrobes. Viewing is certainly advised to appreciate this waterside home and location.
Lease: approx 965 years.
Service Charge: approx £1900 per annum.
Note: Formerly a three bedroom waterside home which could be re-configured back, subject to relevant planning.
Sales Disclaimer (Ovm) - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76301027.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28263641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Waterside Properties Sales, Ocean Village . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.