4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrown Road, St Margarets
- Four double bedrooms
- Two attractive bathrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/diner
- Sunny south-west facing garden extending to over 80ft
- Large front reception room
- Tastefully refurbished and extended
- Extra wide side access
- Utility room and ground floor w.c.
- Flooded with natural light
- Catchment for outstanding primary and secondary schools
Dating from the very early 20th century, this wonderful four bedroom family home has a lovely brick facade, featuring tall sash windows and a prominent angled bay window to the front.
Internally this period integrity is also in evidence throughout, with a number of notable features, such as the ornate fireplaces, tall corniced ceilings and an elegant staircase, all of which are complemented by modern updates, which have been tastefully integrated into this family home.
The impressive room proportions and layout lend the house superbly, for both formal entertaining and everyday family life. There is a wonderful south-west facing garden to the rear of around 80 ft, which benefits from a sizeable patio area with a few steps down to a beautiful lawn, with mature shrubs and flower borders, whilst there is also a pretty garden to the front.
The house is conveniently situated within just 200 yards of both St Margarets station, with its charming village atmosphere and the picturesque Marble Hill Park with a scenic stretch of The River Thames beyond.
Richmond, with its sophisticated shops and rapid overland service into London Waterloo is within easy reach, whilst the house itself is perfectly placed for the excellent local schools, all of which enjoy a truly exceptional reputation.
This fine family home offers well-balanced accommodation, all in excellent condition with a wonderful rear garden and early viewings are strongly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76301201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28263670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.