2 bedroom apartment for saleGolf Links Road, Ferndown
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Brand new apartments due for completion Early 2019
- Views over the 18th fairway of Ferndown's golf course
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Kitchens designed and installed by Kitchen Elegance
- Fitted wardrobes
- Allocated parking and storage area
- Passenger lift to all floors
- 10 year warranty
- Less than 1 mile from amenities and Ferndown's town centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
* SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING NOW* INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS!! An exclusive collection of eight two bedroom, two bathroom apartments, with off-road parking, beautiful landscaped gardens and views over the 18th fairway of the prestigious Ferndown Golf Course. Due for completion Early 2019.
With a fusion of contemporary and classic design, Fairway Point has retained architectural elements that make the area special whilst also embracing modern elegance to make sure it is truly one of a kind.
Fairway Point is situated in the heart of Golf Links Road and benefits from a fantastic setting overlooking Ferndown's Golf Course.
Ferndown's town centre is less than a 1 mile drive away, however using a walkway from Golf Links Road through to Craigwood Drive the town centre is around an 800 metre walk, whilst a bus stop on New Road is just a 400 metre walk.
â€¢ Leicht kitchens designed and installed by Kitchen Elegance
â€¢ Integrated Miele oven and combination microwave
â€¢ Hansgrohe and Duravit sanitary and brassware in bathroom, complimented by Porcelanosa tiling
â€¢ Quickstep waterproof flooring in hallways and kitchen/dining rooms
â€¢ Fitted carpets in bedrooms
â€¢ Underfloor heating throughout
â€¢ Fitted wardrobes
â€¢ Landscaped gardens
â€¢ Allocated parking space
â€¢ Passenger lift to all floors
â€¢ Allocated storage area
â€¢ 10 year warranty
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact sole selling agents Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown.
Council Tax Band: TBC EPC Ratings: TBC
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 135358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.