3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolsey Close, Worcester
- Easy access to the city centre, national road and rail links
- A private southerly rear aspect
- A popular and sought after residential area
- Spacious & well proportioned accommodation
- An extended traditional semi detached family home
9 Wolsey Close is an extended traditional semi detached family home offering spacious, well proportioned accommodation benefitting from a private southerly rear aspect. The property is situated in a in a popular and convenient location providing easy access to the city centre, national road and rail networks.
The accommodation in brief comprises of:
Spacious Kitchen Dining Room
Spacious Family Bathroom
Outside, to the front of the property is a quarry stone raised fore garden and off road parking with steps leading up to the front door and a gated side/rear pedestrian access.
To the rear of the property is a terraced garden being predominately laid to lawn with a patio area, outside courtesy lights and a cold water tap, all enjoying a high degree of privacy and a southerly rear aspect.
EPC Band: D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.