5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDowns Park East, Westbury Park
- A most attractive and well located Edwardian semi-detached family house
- 5 double bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Fabulous extended kitchen/dining space (24ft x 14ft)
- Level south-westerly facing rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
A most attractive and well-located 5 double bedroom, 3 reception room Edwardian semi-detached family home situated on the sunny side of this desirable road located close to Durdham Downs. The property offers a fabulous extended kitchen/dining space (24ft x 14ft) leading directly out onto a level south-westerly facing garden, as well as enjoying the rare benefit of off street parking for 2 cars.
Wonderful location for families within just a short level stroll of the local shops and restaurants of North View as well as the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and bus connections to all central areas. Westbury Park Primary School is within just 700 metres and Redland Green School within 1.3 km.
Extended and much improved by the current owners during their ownership, yet now offering exciting potential to gently cosmetically update in areas.
Ground Floor: generous entrance hallway, sitting room with feature arched sash windows, family room/reception 2 with wide wall opening connecting through to the 24ft x 14ft extended kitchen/breakfast room, creating a sociable hub of the house, separate useful third reception room, ground floor wet room/wc and handy shared side access pathway.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with balcony to front, 2 further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom/shower/wc.
Second Floor: bright landing and 2 further double bedrooms.
Outside: to the front the garden has been landscaped to provide off street parking for 2 cars, a valuable asset in this location. To the rear there is a level south-westerly facing rear garden.
A wonderful family home in a prime Westbury Park location with a sunny garden, off street parking and plenty of period character.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76373588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9143981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.