3 bedroom flat for salePepper Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- An amazing three bedroom, third floor apartment
- Generous reception room with elevated dining space
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Master bedroom with lots of built in storage and en suite
- Two additional well proportioned bedrooms
- Additional bathroom with white suite
- Exceptional views over the Dock
- Enviably placed on the doorstep to amenities and transport
A simply stunning three bedroom luxury apartment offering outstanding living and entertaining space with high-quality fixtures, ample storage space and superb uninterrupted views over the Dock.
Pepper Street benefits from an enviable Docklands location moments from the River Thames, the cosmopolitan range of chic bars, restaurants and boutiques at Canary Wharf are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76393463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1082970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.