2 bedroom terraced house for saleBewdley Street, Islington, London, N1
- Mature 60' South facing garden
- Plenty of original features
- Close to central Angel
- Garage available by separate negotiation
- Situated within the Barnsbury Conservation area
A substantial Grade II listed house in the Barnsbury conservation area.
Bewdley Street is in the heart of the Barnsbury Conservation area, only a few hundred metres from the shops and restaurants of Upper Street and close to both Highbury & Islington and Angel Stations.
Moments from central Islington the house is arranged over four floors with an excess of 1600 sq ft and a 60ft south facing rear garden.
This generous two bedroom, four story town house offers two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from expansive ceiling height and floor to ceiling original sash windows, a large double reception room on the ground floor with direct access to the garden and a spacious kitchen/dining located on the lower ground floor with additional access to the garden. The house offers a wealth of period features throughout and a beautifully matured south facing rear-garden with winding footpath.
Square Footage: 1,706 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76412354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS180229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.