1 bedroom apartment for saleHardwicke Place, London Colney, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of
- NEWLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LONG UNEXPIRED LEASE
- FIRST FLOOR
- PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- DOOR ENTRY TELEPHONE SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO THE M25 & M1 MOTORWAYS
A beautifully presented one double bedroom FIRST floor flat. Extensively refurbished and decorated throughout to a high specification. Beautifully fitted kitchen and superb modern bathroom suite, the property offers spacious accommodation. Set in well maintained communal grounds with parking.
A beautifully presented one double bedroom FIRST floor flat. Extensively refurbished and decorated throughout to a high specification. Beautifully fitted kitchen and superb modern bathroom suite., the property offers spacious accommodation. Set in well maintained communal grounds with resident parking. The property is an ideal opportunity for buy to let investment or indeed as a first time buy. Situated in the popular development of Hardwicke Place London Colney, with major road links and local amenities being within easy reach add to the desirability of the property.
Stairs to all floors
Telephone entry system, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.95m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to Rear aspect, Wall mounted electric heater, coved ceilings, laminate style flooring
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to Rear aspect, Tiled walls, sink and drainer with mixer tap, Electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, Two storage cupboards, range of Base and eye level cupboards.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.93m x 1.70m )
Tiled flooring, tiled walls. chrome towel & hand rail, low level WC with push button flush, hand wash basin mixer tap set in vanity unit, Bath with mixer tap, shower overhead and screen
Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double built in wardrobes, laminate style flooring
The village of London Colney is situated south of St Albans City, offering good access to the motorway infrastructure of M25 and supported by local shops and hypermarket.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76439246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA313679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.