2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTownshend Avenue, Plymouth
- CENTRAL HEATING
- 2 RECEPTION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL TRANSPORT
- PERFECT for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
END-TERRACE HOUSE WITH 2 BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTIONS. Located in the popular residential area of Keyham, close to many local amenities such as shops, school and bus routes this property is perfect for an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER. Call us now to view on 01752367232
Guide Price ***£125,000-£135,000***
This is a END-TERRACE HOUSE WITH 2 BEDROOM, 2 RECEPTIONS. Located in the popular residential area of Keyham, close to many local amenities such as shops, school and bus routes this property is perfect for an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER. Call us now to view on 01752367232 !!
Wooden door leading to entrance hall, loft access with potential conversion, storage under stairs, radiator, and stairs leading to first floor with doors leading to:-
Living Room 11' 11" into alcove x 13' 6" into bay ( 3.63m into alcove x 4.11m into bay )
Double glazed window into bay to front elevation, laminate flooring, old featured ceiling with fire place blocked up and large double radiator.
Dining Room/ Second Reception 11' 11" into recess x 9' 2" ( 3.63m into recess x 2.79m )
PVC double glazed window to side elevation, large radiator with original featured cupboard space, with door leading to:-
Downstairs Shower Room 4' 1" x 4' 9" ( 1.24m x 1.45m )
PVC frosted window to side elevation, single shower, toilet, basin with two single taps, radiator.
Storage space and boiler.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
PVC frosted door and window to rear elevation, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine.
Wall and base level units with space for cooker and extraction over.
First Floor Landing 12' 7" x 4' 5" to max ( 3.84m x 1.35m to max )
Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" into recess x 9' 2" ( 3.71m into recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, large radiator, original feature storage space, with door leading to en-suite.
Ensuite 3' 8" x 9' ( 1.12m x 2.74m )
Single basin, toilet, double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer shower over with shower screen.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.53m into recess )
Radiator, PVC double glazed window to front elevation, original storage feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76476794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.