2 bedroom apartment for saleMarner Point, London, E3
- 636 sqft
- 22nd floor
- Private balcony
- Residents gymnasium
- Concierge service
- 107 year leasehold
A 636 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment located on the 22nd floor with a benefit of a private terrace overlooking Canary Wharf and the City of London within this modern development, Marner Point.
Colliers international is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom apartment in Marner Point, a 27 storey tower consisting of 183 totally private apartments featuring suites, 1, 2, and 3 bed apartments, specified to the highest of standards.
Features to note:
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents gymnasium
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Close to Stratford Westfield shopping mall which is the largest in Europe
- Few minutes walk to Bromley-by-Bow tube station (District Line and Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Excellent connections to Westfield, Canary Wharf, West End, City airport and Eurostar
- Forthcoming Crossrail connection at Whitechapel station due 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76488626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED180233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.