1 bedroom retirement property for salePURBROOK
- FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT PROPERTY
- FOR OVER 60'S
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM & EMERGENCY CARE LINE
- IMPRESSIVE RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LOUNGE/DINER & KITCHEN
- GUEST SUITE, RESIDENTS LOUNGE, COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
This purpose built first floor retirement flat, for the over 60's, is set within an established block in a most convenient location, close to local amenities. Offered for sale with no forward chain, internal viewing is essential. Features include a secure entry system and emergency care line, double glazing, electric heating, an impressive re-fitted shower room, double bedroom, lounge/diner and kitchen. There is a guest suite for visitors, a residents lounge/meeting room, communal gardens and parking. Appointments to view may be made through Pearsons in Waterlooville.
With entrance doors from both the front and the rear of the building having a security intercom system with access to the guest suite (may be hired by prior arrangement) residents lounge/meeting room, stairs and lift to the first floor.
Having night storage heater, security intercom/alarm, built in linen/store cupboard with hot water cylinder having dual immersion heaters, shelving and fuse box.
Having been recently re-fitted and offering an impressive walk in shower with grab rails, seat and Mira shower, part wall tiling, wash basin with cupboards below, close coupled wc, chrome ladder radiator, illuminated wall mirror, extractor fan, emergency pull cord and shelving in recess.
Having double glazed window overlooking the gardens, two wall light points, night storage heater, emergency pull cord and built in double wardrobe.
With decorative timber fire place surround having electric fire, double glazed window overlooking the gardens, two night storage heaters, three wall light points, emergency pull cord and sliding door to:
Matching units with roll edge worktops, inset single drainer sink, inset four ring electric hob with under oven and extractor canopy over, part wall tiling, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, double glazed side window.
There are communal gardens which are maintained as part of the service agreement. A side drive leads around to the rear and the communal parking area and the gardens, where there is seating area and clothes dryers.
It is understood the property is Leasehold for the remainder of 125 years from 25th March 1988. The current service charge is £218.71 pcm and there is a ground rent of £75.00 pa.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76511321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_549289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.