4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pendlebury at Godwin Vale, Roman Road, Stamford Bridge, North Yorkshire, YO41 1LR
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Flooring throughout
- Stamp Duty paid
Either side of the front door are full length windows so, on entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway you can see the dual aspect bi-fold doors, letting maximum light into the sociable dining area, and giving access to the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden and another window with a view to the back - ideal for families wanting extra space. To the right, as you enter, is a study. As well as, a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances you'll find a good size utility room, offering space for a washing machine and leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling. There's also an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, large fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and dual aspect windows with a bay to the front. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a good sized storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.