3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Windsor at Highland Park, Arisdale Avenue, South Ockendon, RM15
- Open plan living and dining
- Kitchen appliances included
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Chain free
- Close to M25
- Walking distance to nearest train station
- Call today to find out more!
Open-plan kitchen and dining area
Integrated fridge freezer
Electric fan oven and ceramic hob
En suite to bedroom 1
Contemporary family bathroom
Wall tiles to bathrooms
Laminate wood flooring to living areas
10-year NHBC warranty
The Windsor is a 3-bedroom home that features an open-plan living and dining area, a separate kitchen, an en suite to bedroom 1 and a modern family bathroom.
In the kitchen, soft-close units come complete with square edged worktops and include an integrated fridge freezer, fan oven, extractor hood and ceramic hob. The garden is accessed from the living and dining area.
Bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite with shower enclosure and fitted wardrobe. All other bedrooms share the family bathroom. All bedrooms are carpeted. The bathrooms are equipped with white sanitaryware, chrome-finish brassware, chrome towel radiators and ceramic tiling to the walls.
Close to M25
Close to Lakeside shopping centre
Nearest station 15 minutes walk away
Communal landscaped outdoor space including a children's play area.
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.