4 bedroom penthouse for saleBranksome Park, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- Smart Home Control 4 system for remote management throughout the property for security alarms/underfloor heating zones etc which can be easily controlled from your mobile phone or computer
- Large entrance hallway with storage, alarm controls, video entry system, WC and cupboard with media controls
- Professionally designed dual aspect kitchen/diner with by folding doors onto the sun terrace, ample fitted storage, breakfast bar and Quartz stone work surfaces
- Integrated kitchen appliances include; two self-cleaning ?Siemens? ovens with gas hob, extractor, microwave, coffee machine, pop up TV, dishwasher, wine fridge and two ?Smeg? fridge freezers
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room with bi-folding doors onto the large south facing sun terrace
- Separate utility room with Quartz stone work surfaces
- Master suite with dressing room with fitted wardrobes and en suite benefitting from ?Villeroy & Boch? sanitary ware, thermostatic shower and recessed TV over bath
- Three further double bedrooms located on the second floor (two benefitting from fitted wardrobes) Two further second floor luxury bathrooms; one en suite and one ?Jack and Jill? to bedroom two
- Intelligent LED lighting to some rooms, gas fired under floor heating, double glazing
- Large southerly aspect sun terrace with glazed balustrade
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A STUNNING duplex PENTHOUSE situated in a highly DESIRABLE location; enjoying HIGH SPECIFICATION and MODERN accommodation in an EXCLUSIVE recently built gated development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76589989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POL200003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeleys, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.