2 bedroom flat for saleCavendish House, Marine Parade, Worthing, BN11 3QG
- PRESTIGIOUS CAVENDISH HOUSE DEVELOPMENT
- SECOND/THIRD FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL APARMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEW HIGH SPECIFICATION BATHROOM
- BAY FRONTED LIVING ROOM
- MODERN HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN
- TOP FLOOR
- NEW 125 YEAR LEASE
- APPROX. 898 SQ FT
- SEAFRONT LOCATION
W Welch New Homes are delighted to offer to market apartment eight of the prestigious Cavendish House development located on Marine Parade, Worthing. The accommodation comprises of a large bay-fronted living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, new modern bathroom and the property is split level over the second and third floor offering heaps of natural light and direct sea views. Internal images to follow once works are completed to this apartment.
Some of the many luxurious features included within this development are the video entry system, keyless digital lock, under floor heating in bathrooms and en-suites, wooden flooring, spotlighting and double glazed sash windows. The developers have created ten apartments in total, each with their unique features, that offer modern high end contemporary living while retaining the character that this period property offers.
The Nobilia Kitchen is white with a gloss finish and glass splashback. The oven, cooker hood, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer are all Bosch appliances. The wine cooler is from CDA and the sink from Smeg. The new boiler is Worcester Bosch Greenstar i.
The flooring is engineered wood, light oak.
The doors are oak varnished and the handles polished chrome.
These particulars are intended to give a fair and reliable description of the property but no responsibility for any inaccuracy or error can be accepted and do not constitute an offer or contract. We have not tested any services or appliances (including central heating if fitted) referred to in these particulars and the purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the working order and condition. If a property is unoccupied at any time there may be reconnection charges for any switched off/disconnected or drained services or appliances - All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76603934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP201565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.