1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 225, Brunswick House, Wilshere Park, Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- 759 Sq.ft unusually spacious one bedroom apartment set in stunning grounds
- 20.5 ft open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Fully fitted luxuriously appointed kitchen with composite worktops
- Sumptuous bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ample storage
- Quality flooring
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Allocated parking
- 10 year warranty
- Well connected via the A1, M25 and M1 motorways
JUST LAUNCHED - SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW! MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS!
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions).
Plot 225 - an unusually spacious second floor one bedroom apartment!
Brunswick house offers a selection of truly luxurious and spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments finished to an impeccable standard. In an exclusive and historic country estate, carefully crafted to offer the very best in luxury living.
With each apartment you will find elegant open plan living rooms, spacious bedrooms, stylish kitchens and sumptuous bathrooms. Added to this, various apartments benefit from a terrace/balcony, allocated parking, ample storage, high quality fittings and you have a truly enviable place to live within a new and secure community.
Wilshire Park is perfectly located in the picturesque village of Welwyn with its numerous restaurants and bars, Wilshire Park is surrounded by Woodland and is only a short drive to Stanborough Park boasting 126 acres of parkland with facilities for a variety of water sports and leisurely walks.
Excellent road links via the A1, M25 and A414. Welwyn North and Welwyn Garden City stations are both close by with journey times of 30 minutes to Kings cross.
Show home open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm. Contact Hazel 07864 692147 or outside of these hours 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4679246
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4679246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.