3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Daffodil, Plot 15, Latchingdon Park, Latchingdon
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- Quality Materials and Finishes
- Outstanding Countryside Location
- 2 Miles from Train Station with Links to Liverpool Street
- Large Garden
- High Specification Kitchen
- High Specification Bathroom Fittings
- Choice of Exclusive Porcelain Bathroom Tiles
- COMPLETION FEBRUARY 2019
An exceptionally attractive three bedroom detached property.
This property benefits from a spacious hallway which leads to a well equipped cloakroom.
The ground floor also features a wonderfully spacious open plan kitchen/dinging area with all of the features one would expect on a development of this quality. High quality French doors lead to the garden.
The substantial living room has space for a growing family to enjoy and is complimented by a beautiful bay window.
The very large master bedroom benefits from an en-suite featuring high quality finishes.
Two further large bedrooms share a spacious family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a very generous garden with an attractive patio for relaxing and entertaining.
Ample parking is provided by the private block paved driveway and garage.
Living Room - 3.430 x 5.573 (11'3" x 18'3") -
Dining Room - 3.125 x 3.297 (10'3" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 3.545 x 3.184 (11'7" x 10'5") -
Hallway - 2.058 x 4.132 (6'9" x 13'6") -
Bedroom One With Ensuite - 3.032 x 3.777 (9'11" x 12'4") -
Bedroom Two - 3.418 x 3.440 (11'2" x 11'3") -
Bedroom Three - 3.532 x 2.626 (11'7" x 8'7") -
Garden - 9.490 x 9.513 (31'1" x 31'2") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76610687.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28292688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Warren, Burnham-On-Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.