3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePatch Street, Bromsgrove, B61
* Three bedrooms
* Modern fitted kitchen;
- Having electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Space and plumbing for an appliance
* Ground floor WC
* Contemporary family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath
* Slip resistant floor covering in kitchen, ground floor WC and bathroom
* Digital TV Aerial
* Off road parking
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Agent's note: Please note that the photographs used are of a similar property with the same specification.
The Agent understands that the property is LEASEHOLD.
This property is sold on a 50% shared ownership basis. There will be a rent and service charge to pay.
Monthly service charge:
Monthly rent for 50% share
There are certain criteria you have to meet in order to qualify for a shared ownership property which are as follows:
• You cannot own another property
• You must not be able to purchase a similar property outright
• You will need to be financially qualified to confirm you can obtain a mortgage and we can offer you that service
• You cannot have a joint household income of more than £80,000
• You will need to be able to pay the rental share of the property without using benefits
Once you have passed the affordability, you will then need to apply for Help To Buy & Homechoice Plus but we will advise you further should you qualify.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12699385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.