4 bedroom detached house for salePerseverance Fold, Oxenhope, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22
- Detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- En-Suite and house bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Single garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Convenient for local amenities
A modern yet well-established four bedroom detached house standing in a small complex of similar quality homes, delightfully situated in the village of Oxenhope.
This well presented detached house offers accommodation across two floors and briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall with cloaks and store cupboard, spacious lounge, study, large breakfast kitchen and utility room, whilst to the first floor are four double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and house bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front elevation, with gardens to the side and rear, along with a single garage.
The property includes a modern finish together with sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. This is a home with undoubted appeal to a family and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
Delightfully situated in this small development of quality homes, within the popular sought after village of Oxenhope, convenient for local amenities which include a mini supermarket, popular first school, park and various public houses all surrounded by delightful countryside, with larger facilities available in the nearby town of Keighley which is approximately five miles distant.
From the North Street Office proceed into the High Street then turn left into South Street, continuing through the pelican crossing into Halifax Road. Head straightforward, up the hill to Cross Roads, at the roundabout turn right into Haworth Road and continue on Howarth Road then turn left into Hebden Road. Continue for approximately 2 miles and at the mini roundabout turn left into Station Road following the road to the end then left into Perseverance Fold and the property will be seen on the Left identifies by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76625323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI190136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.