3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWyndham Crescent, Clacton-on-Sea, CO15
- Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and kitchen/dining room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
East Links Residential are delighted to offer for sale this brand new three bedroom detached bungalow, which is situated in Clacton-on-Sea and being within walking distance to the Sea Front and Town Centre. The bungalow has been professionally designed and will be built and finished to a high standard and will feature high quality specification, the latest appliances and beautiful craftsmanship throughout. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen/dining room, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, garage & parking and enclosed rear garden. For further details, call Tel: 01255 879090 / 01206 765222.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76635314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10680615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by East Links Residential, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.