3 bedroom town house for saleWinchfield Court, Winchfield, Hartley Wintney
- Notably presented three bedroom character property
- Living space in excess of 1,900 sq ft
- Within a close knit community including residentsí gardens
- Recent refurbishment offers extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Benefits from an array of character features
- Formal dining room, living room, snug area and laundry room
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Refitted family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom
- Well-maintained rear garden and double garage
THE PROPERTY This character property has undergone recent refurbishment, now offering a high quality, extended kitchen/breakfast room. Notably presented with an array of character features, the home offers generous living accommodation in excess of 1,900 sq ft. The kitchen/diner presents bi-fold doors to the garden, a solid wood breakfast island, a skylight window and a characterful Victorian roof lantern, as well as sash windows. A formal dining room offers a generous entertainment space, whilst a bright living room presents high ceilings complemented by chandeliers, a fireplace with a working gas fire and two large, characterful windows. The master suite benefits from sash windows and an en suite, whilst all three bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes. Additionally, there is a refitted bathroom, a snug area and a laundry room.
THE GROUNDS The well-maintained mature rear garden is principally brick paved, with flower and shrub borders. A rear gate leads to a large residents communal area. The property also benefits from a double garage, featuring an electric overhead opening door.
LOCATION Winchfield is a rural village, nestled between Hartley Wintney and Hook, offering history, listed buildings and open farmland. There is a 17th Century Inn, a village hall hosting community events and clubs, and a 12th Century Church that holds seasonal community festivals. Set off the M3, the quaint location provides excellent road connections, while the station serves regular rail links to London Waterloo and Fleet. Nearby villages offer reputable schools.
AGENT'S NOTES Pursuant to the Estate Agents Act 1979 section 21c, we would like to confirm that the vendor is an employee of Mackenzie Smith Estate Agents.
RECENT TRUSTPILOT REVIEW "I award Mackenzie Smith five stars, well deserved! Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Many thanks to the team."
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING Current: D | Potential: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76635953.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921025746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hartley Wintney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.