3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWyndham Crescent, Clacton-on-Sea, CO15
- Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and kitchen/breakfast room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
East Links Residential are delighted to offer for sale this brand new three bedroom detached bungalow, which is situated in Clacton-on-Sea and being within walking distance to the Sea Front and Town Centre. The bungalow has been professionally designed and will be built and finished to a high standard and will feature high quality specification, the latest appliances and beautiful craftsmanship throughout. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, garage & parking and enclosed rear garden. For further details, call Tel: 01255 879090.
Entrance to the property is made via a double glazed front door to:
With access to loft, cupboard housing water tank, further storage cupboard, doors to:
17' 7" x 11' 9" (5.36m x 3.58m) With double glazed French doors to rear
16' 4" (max) x 11' 0" (4.98m x 3.35m) With double glazed window to rear and double glazed door and double glazed door to side, a one and a half bowl sink units set into granite worktops to three walls with cupboards and drawers under, matching wall mounted cupboards to two walls, built-in eye level oven, inset four-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine
13' 5" x 10' 4" (4.09m x 3.15m) With double glazed window to front, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed obscure window to side, suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan
11' 1" x 9' 9" (3.38m x 2.97m) With double glazed window to front
11' 4" x 8' 4" (3.45m x 2.54m) With double glazed window to side
With double glazed obscure window to rear, suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking and leading to garage with up and over door. The front garden will be laid to lawn. The rear garden commences with a paved patio area, the remainder will be laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76637798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12817485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by East Links Residential, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.