7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestern Drive, Cressington Park, Liverpool, L19
- Seven Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Double Fronted / Set Out Over Two Floors
- Spacious Bay Fronted Family Lounge
- Inviting Sitting Room / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen Diner / Utility Area / Cellar
- Generously Sized Sleeping Quarters
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Laid to Lawn Rear Garden / Off Road Parking
Move Residential are pleased to offer for sale this seven bedroom, double fronted semi detached property. Located on Western Drive in the popular community of Cressington Park, L19, this charming property is traditional throughout and is set out over two floors and offers many original features. Upon enter the property you are greeted by a grand entrance hallway which guides you into two stunning reception rooms comprised of an inviting family lounge with an eye catching fire place and exposed brick wall surround and a formal dining room to the rear which offer views to the rear garden. Both rooms are bathed in natural light courtesy of walk in sash windows and are the perfect setting for the family to gather and relax. Continuing to impress there is a fitted kitchen diner which is complete with a range of wall and base units, plentiful work surface space and plumbing for appliances. Completing the ground floor interior is a convenient utility room. To the lower ground floor there is access to a cellar which offers extra storage and from here you can gain access to the garage. To the tour of the home continues to impress as you ascend to the first floor, where you will find four generously sized bedrooms, two kitchens and a family bathroom and a separate WC. Concluding the interior of this truly fabulous home on the second floor is a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a laid to lawn rear garden which enjoys a profusion of established greenery; whilst to the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden, plant and tree boarders, a driveway providing off road parking and an integral garage. This unique property offers character and charisma and Move Residential are confident that this remarkable property will provide the perfect family home in a highly sought after area for a very lucky family!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9344621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.