2 bedroom terraced house for saleBriardale Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- Well Appointed and Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Situated in the Desirable Residential Area of Mossley Hill, L18
- Inviting Entrance Hall Giving Access to Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Access to the Rear
- One Bay Fronted Double with Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Three Piece Shower Room Finished to a High Standard
- Externally Comprises a Well Maintained Yard to the Rear
- Viewings for this Property are Sought After and Recommended
New to the sales market is this two bedroom mid terraced property on Briardale Road, Mossley Hill, L18. Through a welcoming entrance hall, you have access to a reception dining area that benefits from bay fronted windows and an open fire place. Continuing through this family residence, you have a well appointed fitted kitchen area with decorative granite worktops, integrated appliances and access to the rear. As you ascend to the first floor, you have a large front facing double and a second double to the rear; additionally, there is a three piece family bathroom. Externally, you have the benefits of an enclosed yard to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76693129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9803109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.