3 bedroom detached house for saleTHE CHAUCER PLOT 105 at Park View, Roughton Road, Cromer, NR27
- A premium home built to a very high quality and specification.
- Compare all that we INCLUDE, also the space,room sizes and value;you'll be impressed.
- Houses have energy efficient under floorheating to the ground floor and radiators to other floors.
- Built in mirror fronted wardrobes to all bedrooms of most homestyles.
- Choice of luxury kitchen and Porcelanosa tiles, with pelmet lights and cornice to most kitchens.
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge & freezer to most home styles.
- Elongated shower cubicles to en-suites fitted with a pressurised shower and a polished chrome heated towel rail
- Carpets and Vinyl flooring to most home styles.
- Garage and 2 parking spaces.
- Walled garden.
The Chaucer - Plot 105 (1239 ft²)
Three bedroom detached house - kitchen/dining room, duel aspect living room, study, utility, cloakroom, porch and entrance hall, with storage cupboard. On the first floor - three large double bedrooms, all with built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, two wardrobes to bedroom two with bay window, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and airing cupboard to landing.
FIRST FLOOR BAY WINDOW
GARAGE & 2 PARKING SPACES
To find out more about Park View, please click on our logo in the top right corner.
PARK VIEW CROMER
If you are looking for a beautiful new home on the North Norfolk coast then we may have just what you are looking for at Park View, Cromer.
House designs are influenced by Cromer's Victorian and Edwardian architecture, intermingled with attractive, contemporary designs, creating a very desirable collection. Home sizes range from 1 bedroom apartments through to large 4 bedroom executive homes.
Piazzas, green spaces and children's play areas are thoughtfully located to create a feeling of space and for your relaxation. Mature trees have been carefully preserved and new trees planted on the gentle slopes of Park View.
It's only a short walk (approximately 1000m) on the foot and cycle path, to the town centre, promenade and beach.
Please compare the space we give you and our full specification, better still visit our show home and see for yourself that Norfolk Homes really does offer you so much more.
If you have always wanted to be more than just a visitor to the seaside then maybe Cromer is the ideal location for you. It sits on the stunning North Norfolk coast surrounded by some of Norfolk's most beautiful countryside and attractive neighbouring towns and villages.
The town takes much of its character from the many fine buildings that the Victorians and then the Edwardians built along the seafront and throughout the town creating a sense of historic grandeur.
The landmark pier promenade, long sandy beaches and rolling cliffs are just some oth the other features that make Cromer so visually appealing.
Many stunning coastal and countryside walks can be enjoyed, starting from the town or nearby. The National Trust's elegant Felbrigg Hall, the glorious Blickling Hall and Sheringham Park are only a few miles away, and if golf is your passion, The Royal Cromer Gold Club sprawls over the cliff tops between Cromer and neighbouring Overstrand.
Enjoy watersports and fishing on the coast or the famous Broads - a member of the National Parks family - whose waterways begin only 20 miles away in Wroxham.
Cromer has a good array of independent shops and national supermarkets. There are also many restaurants, cafes and public houses in the town and close by.
Cromer and District hospital provides a range of acute out-patient and day case services. There are also dental surgeries, a GP surgery, an infant, junior and academy school within the town.
The region's historic capital, Norwich is just over 20 miles away.
Norwich is the main commercial, cultural, retail, entertainment and transport link for the county.
Cromer has railway links to Norwich, the Broads and its neighbouring town Sheringham.
The sales office opening hours are Thursday through to Monday 10am - 5pm Closing Tuesday and Wednesday.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Chaucer105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norfolk Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.