3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitehedge Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Highly Desirable Area of Garston
- Comprises a Driveway Leading to a Porch and Entrance Hall
- Benefits from Two Receptions and Downstairs Shower Room
- Immaculate Fitted Kitchen with Access to the Rear
- Two Doubles with Integrated Wardrobes and One Single Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom with Floor to Ceiling Tiles
- Externally Benefits from a Paved Patio and Lawned Garden to Rear
Brought to you by Move Residential is this three bedroom semi detached property on Whitehedge Road, Garston, L19. This well presented property comprises a well maintained driveway that leads you to the entrance of this property; through a welcoming porch and hallway you have access to two good sized reception rooms and a downstairs shower room. This family living area has laminate flooring and a feature fire place with bay fronted windows to the front of the property which allows natural light to flood the room. As you continue through the property, you have an extended galley kitchen that is kept in immaculate condition with wall and base units, integrated electric hob and oven and wooden laminate flooring. This traditional kitchen overlooks and gives access to the rear of the property and appears to be open and bright with good sized windows. To the first floor of this accommodation, you have two doubles bedrooms that benefit from integrated wardrobes and carpeted flooring with a further single bedroom that is complimented by neutral decor.
A three piece family bathroom also occupies this floor and is complimented by floor to ceiling tiles with a bath tub and overhead shower. Externally you have access to a well maintained paved patio and lawned garden area that has decorative shrubs and an outhouse to the rear.
Bedroom Two -
8' 10'' x 13' 0'' (2.702m x 3.966m)
Upvc double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe and radiator
Bedroom Three -
7' 4'' x 9' 5'' (2.223m x 2.874m)
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Paved patio with lawned garden and outhouse
Wooden frame single glazed window to front aspect
Downstairs Shower Room -
Shower, Wash Basin and W.C.
Entrance Hall -
Stairs to first floor, wooden framed single glazed window to front aspect, wooden laminate flooring and radiator
Reception One -
13' 8'' x 11' 9'' (4.169m x 3.586m)
Upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, wooden laminate flooring, radiator and gas fireplace
Reception Two -
10' 8'' x 12' 9'' (3.251m x 3.880m)
Gas fireplace, Radiator
16' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.913m x 2.90m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, wooden laminate flooring, radiator, mix of wall and base units, integrated electric hob and oven, sink and drainer
Bedroom One -
12' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.696m x 2.505m)
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76791349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9755232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.