4 bedroom terraced house for saleHighgate, Bradford, BD9
- Four bedrooms
- Stone terrace property
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Fully renovated by current owners
- Two reception rooms
- Access to useful cellar space
- New fitted kitchen
- New three piece white bathroom suite
- New carpets throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Well presented and spacious four bedroom stone terrace property located in the popular residential area of Heaton Village. The property has been renovated fully by the current owners to a high standard including fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite and new carpets throughout, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property boasts two good sized reception rooms, access to a useful cellar space, fitted kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with three puece white suite. Externally there is hedging to the front and steps leading to the front entrance door and a low maintenance yard to the rear.
Located in a popular residential location close to a good range of local shops, amenities and schooling. The open space at Lister Park is close by and there are good transport links providing easy access to Bradford city centre which is approximately two miles away.
The accommodation comprises:
Living Room 3.71m (12'2") x 3.12m (10'3")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Reception Room 4.17m (13'8") x 3.99m (13'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, open plan to Kitchen, access to cellar.
Kitchen 2.27m (7'5") x 1.83m (6')
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, skylight, part double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom 4.17m (13'8") x 3.71m (12'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3.12m (10'3") x 2.46m (8'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment off mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, full height tiling to two walls, obscure double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4.29m (14'1") x 4.13m (13'7")
Bedroom 4.29m (14'1") x 3.75m (12'4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS128487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.