4 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Superb detached new build chalet of approx. 1895sqft (inc garage)
- 10 year New Home warrantee
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining room with twin by-fold doors onto the sun terrace
- Top quality kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances
- Separate utility room & study
- Separate sitting room with French doors on to the gardens and feature fireplace
- Ground floor bedroom with luxury en-suite facility
- Impressive master bedroom suite with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms on the first floor with a luxury shower room
- Integral garaging & off-road parking
A stunning brand new detached chalet of some 1895sqft (inc garage) being just one of two sited at the head of this exclusive cul-de-sac enjoying a lightly wooded back drop with views and direct access onto the local beauty spot Nea Meadows behind. Finished to a particularly high standard and specification, the property enjoys a stylish contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room, designer sanitary ware, quality tiling, high performance gas fired central heating, quality internal doors and floor coverings with access from all of the living accommodation onto the rear terrace and garden and lying within walking distance of the local shops and Saulflands and approximately three-quarters-of-a-mile to the main village centre with the cliff top and beach being a little further on. Ready to move into straight away with a quick possession available. Strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76848002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.