3 bedroom terraced house for saleEnnismore Road, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Located in the Popular Residential Area of Old Swan, L13
- Welcoming Entrance Hall and Two Reception Rooms
- Bright and Spacious Property
- Good Sized Kitchen Dining Room with Rear Access
- Two Doubles and One Single Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Externally Comprises a Yard to the Rear
Brought to you by Move Residential is this three bedroom mid terraced property on Ennismore Road, located in the popular residential area of Old Swan. This bright and spacious property greets you with a welcoming entrance that have gives access to two reception rooms. As you continue through the property there is a good sized galley kitchen that has a range of wall and base units, space for appliances and provides access to the rear. To the first floor there are two doubles, one single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. Overall this property has the potential to be a substantial family home, however it is in need of a scheme of modernisation throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10090741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.