3 bedroom farm house for saleHigh Easter
- Listed Farm House
- Character Features
- Traditional Barn
- Cart Lodge
The property is located close to the village of High Easter in open countryside with surrounding fields.
Whilst located in open countryside the property has convenient access to the A1060 & A131 giving access to Chelmsford, Great Dunmow and the wider road network.
Chelmsford is approximately 7 miles, Harlow approximately 15 miles, Great Dunmow approximately 12 miles and Stansted Airport approximately 15 miles.
Chelmsford City is located approximately 7 miles away and has a wide array of shopping and recreational facilities and a mainline train station offering frequent services to London Liverpool Street in approximately 40 minutes.
The farm house is approached by a driveway. The accommodation includes:
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- W.C and Basin
- Bedroom One
- Bedroom Two
- Bedroom Three
- Bathroom One
- Bathroom Two
The property extends to approximately 1.12 acres in total offering a good sized garden with ample driveway parking. Additional buildings include:
- Open-fronted cart lodge at approximately 900 sq. ft (83 sq. m)
- Brick-built workshop at approximately 707 sq. ft (60 sq. m)
- Timber framed barn converted to stables totalling approximately 2,394 sq. ft (222 sq. m)
- Grazing Paddock totalling 0.5 acres.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate taken from Promap. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that mains water and electricity are connected. There is oil fired central heating and private cess pitt drainage.
The neighbouring property has an existing right to drainage down the adjoining ditch.
Mines and Minerals
The rights to any mines and mineral substances are reserved.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band F.
The property is being sold subject to an overage condition, whereby 25% of any increase in value on the outbuildings derived from planning permission within 25 years will be payable to the vendor for uses other than those ancillary to the main house as a single residential dwelling.
The property is classed as Band F.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76921199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.