4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOwl Hall, Plantation Road, Accrington
- Immaculately presented family home
- Four sizeable double bedrooms
- Two en-suite facilities
- Family bathroom
- Open plan Lounge / Dining room / Kitchen
- Utility and WC
- Gardens with countryside views
- Gated driveway for numerous vehicles
- Detached garage
- Located in the grounds of the former Owl Hall site
Sunday 18th November 12 -1 pm
A magnificent family home located in a picturesque setting with a real wow factor!
This is a unique opportunity to purchase an outstanding semi detached property set in the grounds of the former Owl Hall site abutting open farmland in a prime residential location on the periphery of Accrington.
This recently constructed stone property affords spacious, modern, beautifully presented internal living accommodation comprising of;
Entrance Hall, open plan fitted Kitchen with built in breakfast bar island unit / Dining area with patio doors to rear garden / Lounge with patio doors to side garden, 2 piece Cloakroom, Utility.
First Floor Landing boasts access to four generous sized bedrooms. Master with 4 piece bathroom suite, Second bedroom with en-suite shower room, Third bedroom and Forth bedroom. There is an additional 3 piece Family Bathroom.
Externally there is gated access leading to a spacious driveway, detached garage and kennels. There is a sizeable decked patio area to the side of this beautiful home and also a garden to the rear surrounded by picturesque views. The property has gas central heating and double glazing with sliding sash double glazed windows and double french doors to the rear and to the side.
Call UK Online Agents on 0800 772 3773 to view this property 7 days a week.
Entrance Hallway -
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen -
Ground Floor Wc -
Master Bedroom -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two -
En Suite -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Family Bathroom -
External Garden, Views, Parking And Garage -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28342875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Online Agents, Oswaldtwistle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.