4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Avenue, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- Double Storey Extension To Side & Rear
- Secluded Corner Plot
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Within 1.2 Miles Walk To Dartford Station
- Ideally Located For Popular Motorway Links
- A Short Drive To Bluewater & Ebbsfleet Station
Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000 Robinson Jackson highly recommend internal viewing of this extended four bedroom semi detached house that is on a corner plot and is located on one of Dartford's most sought after roads.
Rear Garden: Lawn. Patio. Outside tap and power.
Front Garden: Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Garage: Electric up and over door. Power and lighting. Eaves storage space.
Dartford Borough Council - Band D
Total Floor Area: 142 sq. metres
Boiler is located in the Utility Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77091791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR130104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.