2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSkiddaw Close, White Court, Braintree, CM77
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom SEMI-DETACHED Bungalow
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GARAGE & Driveway Parking
- Sought After White Court Development
- 50' UNOVERLOOKED Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
Hamilton Piers, White Court's leading local property specialists, are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom SEMI-DETACHED bungalow, benefiting from a RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN and 50' UNOVERLOOKED rear garden. Located in a CUL-DE-SAC position, with GARAGE, driveway parking and close to local amenities, viewings are highly advised.
The accommodation, with approximate room sizes, is as follows:
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:-
Solid wood flooring, textured ceiling, door to lounge.
LOUNGE / DINER: (16'00" x 13'07" > 9'09)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, solid wood flooring, textured ceiling, doors to bedrooms and wet room, open plan to kitchen.
KITCHEN: (9'11" x 6'09")
Double glazed window to front, matching wall and base units with edged work surfaces and tiled splash backs, bowl sink and drainer with central mixer taps, built-in double oven, electric hob, free standing fridge freezer and washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling, open plan to lounge.
MASTER BEDROOM: (13'02" x 9'02")
Double glazed window to rear, free standing wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO: (9'06" x 7'02")
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling, french doors to rear garden.
Double glazed opaque window to side, electric shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, loft access.
Shingle garden adjacent to hardstanding driveway.
Enclosed fenced rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with hardstanding patio areas, side access via gate and access door to garage.
GARAGE, DRIVEWAY AND PARKING:
Hardstanding driveway for 3/4 cars, detached garage with up and over door fitted with light and power.
For further information please contact Hamilton Piers on .
PROVISIONAL DETAILS - AWAITING VENDORS APPROVAL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77094220.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 220931S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Piers, Great Notley Garden Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.