5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynmouth Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Attractive Five Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Desirable Area of Aigburth, L17
- Paved Driveway and Garage to Front Elevation
- Porch, Entrance Hall and Two Receptions
- Morning Room to Kitchen Diner and W.C
- Utility Room and Sunny Conservatory
- Five Bedrooms, Two Shower Rooms and Bathroom
- Laid to Lawn Garden and Patio to the Rear
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the sales market, this bright and spacious five bedroom semi detached property on Lynmouth Road. Situated in the highly desirable residential area of Aigburth this property greets you with a well presented front elevation, with a paved driveway and garage. Upon entering this substantial family home, you have an entrance hall that gives access to the full property. The first of two reception rooms is bright and airy, courtesy of a walk in bay fronted window and additionally features a characteristic fireplace, the second reception is currently used as a dining room and provides an excellent space for relaxing and entertaining. As you continue through this residence, you have a generously sized fitted kitchen that has a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and leads to a sunny conservatory. To the first floor, you have three doubles, one single bedroom, a three piece bathroom and additional shower room. To the second floor, you have a loft converted bedroom with an en suite shower room. Furthermore, this well appointed property has a paved patio and lawned garden to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9947158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.