3 bedroom terraced house for salePicton Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Recently Refurbished Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Situated in the Highly Desirable Area of Wavertree
- Well Appointed Entrance Hall And Two Separate Reception Room
- Spacious and Airy Fitted Kitchen Area with Access to the Rear
- Two Good Sized Doubles and One Single Bedroom
- Benefits from a Combi Boiler and Gas Central Heating
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom with Floor to Ceiling Tiles
- Externally Comprises a Good Sized Yard to the Rear of the Property
Brought to you by Move Residential and situated in the highly desirable area of Wavertree, is this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property on Picton Road, L15. As you enter the property you have a welcoming entrance hall that leads to two separate reception dining areas, with one that could be used as a fourth double bedroom. This modern family living/dining area is bright and airy, courtesy of good sized windows allowing natural light to fill the room. As you continue through this accommodation, you have a access to a generously sized fitted kitchen area that further benefits from an integrated oven and glass hob. Additionally, this stylish kitchen is complimented by tiled flooring, a breakfast bar and access to a yard in the rear. As you ascend to the first floor you have two doubles and one single bedroom with a good sized three piece family bathroom. Furthermore, this recently refurbished property also benefits from a combi boiler and gas central heating. Viewings are highly sought after and recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77146735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9713104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.