2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTedburn Close, Gateacre, Liverpool, L25
- Attractive and Spacious Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Popular Residential Area of Bell Vale, L25
- Double Driveway and Stoned Yard to Front Elevation
- Entrance Straight Into Lounge with Electric Fireplace
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Bright and Airy Conservatory with Rear Access
- Two Generously Sized Doubles with Family Bathroom
- Stoned Yard and AstroTurf Garden to the Rear
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the sales market, this well presented two bedroom extended semi detached property on Tedburn Close. Situated in the popular area of Gateacre this property is set back from the road and greets you with a double driveway to the front elevation. As you enter into this stylish family home, you have a welcoming reception room that features a beautiful electric fireplace, wooden style laminate flooring and stairs leading to the first floor. At the heart of this family home is good sized fitted kitchen/dining area that benefits from a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and provides plentiful space for appliances. Completing the ground floor is a sunny conservatory that boasts natural lighting and overlooks a garden to the rear. As you ascend to the first floor, you have two generously sized double bedrooms and a contemporary three piece family bathroom. Externally, this delightful family home offers a well appointed landscaped AstroTurf garden to the rear that provides an excellent space for recreational activities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77148184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9980526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.