3 bedroom house for saleThe Paddocks Bourne End
- Close proximity to A41 M25 & M1
- Hemel Hempstead & Berkhamsted stations situated approx. 2 and 3 miles respectively
- Help to Buy available
- Designer kitchens with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Hot water radiator heating to upper floors
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Part Exchange Available - subject to terms and conditions
READY FOR OCCUPATION SPRING 2019
SHOWHOME OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY FROM 10am - 5pm
The Langbourn' design is a three bedroom home which has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. From the kitchens to the bathroom suites, the quality of workmanship is evident throughout.
A development of 35 houses brought to you by Mears' New Homes situated in Bourne End, a small community bounded by fields alongside the River Bulbourne and the Grand Union Canal. (Interior photos taken from alternative Mears' showhome)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 07773 617 175 or Aitchisons office 01442 862533
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-77164808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28270491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.