Land for saleNew Road, Wormley
- 95.3 acres (38.6 hectares)
- Reasonably Level Pasture Land
- Interspersed with Woodland Rews and Copses
- Long Term Development Potential (Subject to Planning Consent)
- Lot 1 - 27.29 acres - Guide £680,000
- Lot 2 - 35.06 acres - Guide £700,000
- Lot 3 - 32.93 acres - Guide £490,000
A valuable block of land, strategically located on the southern edge of Wormley amounting to about 95.28 acres (38.56 hectares). An ideal long term capital investment with significant potential.
For Sale as a Whole or in 3 Lots.
The land is strategically and sustainably located on the outskirts of Wormley, about 0.5 of a mile from Witley Railway Station (London Waterloo about 55 minutes), with local bus stops at the station and at King Edward’s School. It has excellent road communications via the bordering A283 which leads to the A3 at Millford, about 4 miles, and the M25 (junction 10) about 18 miles away.
The popular village of Chiddingford lies about 1.8 miles to the south and centres in the area include the town of Haslemere about 5.9 miles to the south west and the city of Guildford about 12 miles to the north east. Central London is about 42 miles.
The land lies in a single block and comprises reasonably level pasture land interspersed with woodland rews and copses. It is the remaining part of Tigbourne Farm, as the farm buildings have now been converted to residential use. Whilst the land is currently ideal for the grazing of horses or agricultural livestock, it offers an attractive capital investment with long term development potential (subject to planning consent).
It extends to about 95.28 acres (38.56 hectares) and is available as a whole or in 3 lots.
The land has been promoted as a potential development site in the Witley Neighbourhood Plan process, although was not considered to be one of the favoured sites in the survey findings document dated 30th September 2017. It nonetheless has long term potential as a large site for development in future reviews from 2022 onwards subject to the planning process.
A copy of the Vendor’s Development Overview Document and the Witley Neighbourhood Plan. Findings from the Exhibition of Sites Survey dated 30th September 2017 are available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-77223194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL180157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Pulborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.