2 bedroom flat for saleHetley Road, London, W12
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Ground Floor Period Conversion Flat
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Beautiful Modern Interiors with Period Features
- Ultra-Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Elegant Reception with Wide Bay
- High Ceilings and Shuttered Windows
- Short Walk to Shepherds Bush Market Station
- 55.5 sq m / 597 sq ft
Offering stunning light and spacious, flexible living space with stylish interiors and a wealth of period features, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with ample inbuilt storage, leading into the wonderful reception room, flooded with natural light from a wide front aspect shuttered bay and enjoying feature fireplace surround and ample space for relaxing and entertaining. To the rear of the property, there is a generous kitchen/breakfast room with tall dual shuttered windows to the rear. The kitchen area comprises a range of ultra-modern high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces and metro-tiled splash-back incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with sleek overhead extractor and electric oven below, inbuilt microwave and further integrated appliances. Additionally, there is a well-proportioned bedroom with quiet rear aspect and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling. The property is enviably located in a much sought after tree-lined residential road in the heart of Shepherds Bush, close to local shops and amenities, and just a short walk from Shepherds Bush Market and Shepherds Bush station, each offering exceptional cross-London links. Westfield London Shopping Centre is also close-by offering a huge array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities in this fantastic vibrant location.
Comments from the owner:
'We love the high ceilings as it makes the flat feel really spacious. There is also plenty of natural light and a good amount of storage space for a flat this size which were both great selling points for us when we bought it.' 'We would like to grow our family so we're moving further out to have more space' 'The flat is really well connected with great transport links. Westfield is only a short walk away and there are some nice parks like Ravenscourt and Hammersmith Park with lovely playgrounds, also some great cafes like Wild Thyme and Proud Mary for weekend brunches, as well as some great local pubs like the Adelaide Grove and Princess Victoria.'
The Modern Way To Move:
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We’re the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference brrbpzvz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.