4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePockeridge Road, Corsham
- Extensive living space
- Located in the sought after town of Corsham
- 4 generous sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a bath and a seperate shower
- Utility room
- Driveway parking and a garage
- Fantastic family home
- Easily commutable to Bath and the M4
In the sought after location of Corsham, this SPACIOUS four bed home, semi-detached with GREAT POTENTIAL, offers EXTENSIVE LIVING SPACE, creating a PERFECT FAMILY HOME.
At the end of a QUIET CUL DE SAC, situated in the sought after town of Corsham, this SPACIOUS 4 bedroom home sits on a FANSTASTIC FLOOR SIZE, offering EXTENSIVE SPACE in every part of the house. Somewhere that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated, this FAMILY home is situated just a short commute from BATH and the M4, and briefly comprises of: Entrance porch leading into a hall with access to downstairs WC and utility room, HUGE living room with patio doors out into the back garden creating a great amount of NATURAL LIGHT. Following through under the archway into the dining room you again have SUBSTANTIAL SPACE, which then leads through to a good sized kitchen area and further access to the utility room. Heading on upstairs you have a master bedroom with an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM as well as 3 other generous sized DOUBLE BEDROOMS. The family bathroom consists of a large bath and a shower. It further boasts a GARAGE and DRIVEWAY PARKING for at least 2, as well as low maintenance patioed rear garden.
NEEDS TO BE SEEN - BOOK TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front. carpet flooring.
single glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the front, under stairs cupboard area, fitted radiator, tiled flooring and telephone point.
W/C, washing hands basin, splashback tiles, double glazed windows to the front, fitted radiator.
Lounge 26' 8" x 11' max ( 8.13m x 3.35m max )
double glazed patio doors, fitted radiator, TV point, Carpet flooring.
Double glazed patio doors, fitted radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, stainless steel sink and drainer, room for 1 bowl, half tiled. Gas oven and hob, cooker part gas and electric with a cooker hood, telephone point, plumbing for a dish washer and a fridge.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
fitted wall and base units, door to the garden, cupboards, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher or freezer, fitted boiler - central heating, double glazed window to the side, part tiling, laminate flooring.
stairs from dining room, cupboard stoage and airing cupboard, access to the loft, fitted radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 11' 3" ( 3.86m max x 3.43m )
double glazed windows to the rear, fitted radiator, telephone point and TV. Fitted carpet
fitted shower and shower cubicle, washing hand basin, extractor fan, WC, splashback part tiling
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 11' 11" ( 3.81m max x 3.63m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows to the rear, fitted radiator and telephone point, TV. fitted carpets
Bedroom 3 16' 4" x 8' max ( 4.98m x 2.44m max )
double glazed windows to the front, fitted radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4 13' 4" max x 8' 9" ( 4.06m max x 2.67m )
double glazed window to the side, fitted radiator and carpet.
double glazed window to front, fitted radiator, fitted bath with mixer taps, shower with a shower cubicle, washing hand basin, WC and part tiling
Patioed, secure space, door to garage, gated side access
Garage 17' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.33m x 2.87m )
power, light, up and over doors, single glazed windows to the side, single glazed door. Dropped kerb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77634590.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.