4 bedroom detached house for salePowell Haven, Middleton, Milton Keynes
Offers in Excess of
- Bordering woodland, River Ouzel & Willen Lake
- A beautifully positioned home
- Immaculate 4 bedroom detached property
- Separate reception rooms
- Benefiting additional family room
- Utility & cloakroom
- Popular old Public House within walking distance
- Easy access to M1 Motorway for commuting
- Sought after primary & secondary school catchment
- 5 minutes drive of CMK Shops & amenities
** ENQUIRE VIA E-MAIL to book an appointment **
* BEAUTIFULLY POSITIONED home
* Bordering WOODLAND / RIVER OUZEL & Willen Lake
* IMMACULATELY presented throughout
* Benefiting EN SUITE to master bedroom
* Electric controlled DOUBLE GARAGE -
(PRICE GUIDING: £500,000 - £515,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to market this immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home with double garage within the highly desirable location of Middleton, situated towards the eastern side of Milton Keynes. The immediate location benefits from woodland bordering River Ouzel & Willen Lake, in demand primary & secondary schooling and popular public house in the form of The Swan Inn. Middleton is perfectly placed to be a 5 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes and its amenities in one direction and a 5 minute drive to M1 motorway links and the Kingston Shopping District in the opposite direction.
In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, dining room, family room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, bedrooms two and three with fitted wardrobes, bedroom four and re fitted family bathroom. Outside the rear is low maintenance with lawn feature and patio seating areas, fenced surround, gated access to side and door to double garage. There is a driveway providing off road parking leading to double garage at the rear of the property. To the front is a low maintenance garden with open woodland bordering the River Ouzel & Willen Lake.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence. Contact today to arrange a suitable day and time!
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
* The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.
* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-77696275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXD1000177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lawrence, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.