4 bedroom detached house for saleCavendish Place, Dean Park, Bournemouth
- Stunning family home
- Four double bedrooms
- High specification finished
- Two luxury bath/ shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen/ living area
- Private plot within easy reach of Bournemouth Town Centre
A beautifully presented modern detached home located on a private plot in the premier Dean Park location offering easy access to Bournemouth Town Centre, the award winning sandy beaches and main transport links. Having been finished to an exceptional standard by the current owners the property, offering an impressive amount of accommodation in excess of 2200 sq ft, features a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/ living area, four double bedrooms, separate study along with two luxury bath/ shower rooms.
On entering the property a welcoming entrance hallway, with superb vaulted ceiling, leads into a stunning open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area which offers a pleasant double aspect with bi folding doors leading onto the rear garden. The luxury kitchen features a comprehensive range of floor and eye level units finished with a range of integrated appliances. The kitchen also benefits from a large walk in pantry cupboard. A feature fire place semi divides the kitchen and living area. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a play room, separate study, utility room and WC.
Situated on the first floor are the property's four bedrooms all of which are double in size. The spacious, double aspect master bedroom features a range of fitted wardrobes and is served by a well appointed en suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is a further luxury family bathroom.
The property is situated within a plot offering complete privacy accessed via electrically operated double wooden gates. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area adjoining the rear of the property. A tarmacadam driveway to front provides ample off road parking and leads to a single detached garage. Planning permission has been granted to replace the current garage with a new double garage.
Property ref: 121_2362_4683762
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4683762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.