2 bedroom apartment for saleBraunton Crescent, Llanrumney, Cardiff
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- BRAND NEW BUILD
- HELP TO BUY WALES AVAILABLE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- APPROX 646 sq ft
THE LAST REMAINING APARTEMT AT CAPTAINS VIEW! DON'T MISS OUT!
CALL US ON 0330 123 0008 FORM MORE INFORMATION.
RESERVE FOR JUST £99 AND GET FREE CARPETS - WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY?
Captain's View offers a contemporary collection of quality homes. The development will offer 4 two bedroom houses, 28 three bedroom houses and 9 two bedrooms apartments for open market sale. Located in Llanrumney, an area rich in history Captain's View will be a welcome addition to the fabric of the close knit community. Close to many schools and leisure facilities, this is the perfect setting for family life in a thriving neighbourhood, whilst also offering easy access to Cardiff city centre, the bay and beyond. The development name derives from this area's close association with the infamous Sir Henry Morgan, after whom-well known brand of rum is named. The infamous privateer originally hailed from Llanrumney before making his fortune in the Caribbean and becoming Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE IMAGES USED IN ADVERTISING ARE OF OUR THREE BED SHOW HOME AT CAPTAINS VIEW AND ARE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA108774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.