3 bedroom terraced house for saleBridle Close, HODDESDON
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Extended Family Home
- G/Floor Cloakroom & First Floor Bath/Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
With two reception rooms, ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen, luxury bath/shower room, south facing rear garden, integral garage and driveway. Three double bedrooms, cul de sac location. Viewing highly recommended!
Situated within a cul de sac location is this three double bedroom EXTENDED family home benefiting from having a GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN, LUXURY FIRST FLOOR BATH/SHOWER ROOM, DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, INTEGRAL GARAGE and OFF STREET PARKING. The property is situated within this popular development and within close proximity of many schools, shops and excellent transport links. An internal viewing is highly recomme
Upvc double glazed front entrance door to:
With laminate wood flooring, radiator, power points and doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Obscure window to side.
Dining Room 19' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.84m max x 4.04m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, wall lights, power points, door to KITCHEN and double doors leading to:
Sitting Room 13' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.58m )
Featuring a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed door leading to rear garden. Wood flooring, radiator, TV point and power points.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood above, under cupboard lighting, partly tiled walls, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, spot lighting to ceiling and power points. Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access with pull down ladder (loft is fully boarded). Doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" to front of wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.32m to front of wardrobes x 2.90m )
Featuring two double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes to one wall, storage cupboard, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Featuring double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Featuring a double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, radiator and power points.
Bath / Shower Room
Being fully tiled incorporating a fully tiled shower cubicle with inset shower, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail. Two obscure double glazed windows to rear.
FRONT GARDEN block paved driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING for two cars. Outside security light. Outside storage cupboard.
INTEGRAL GARAGE with roller door. Meters, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78128840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.