3 bedroom maisonette for saleLawn Gardens, Hanwell
- Three bedroom split-level maisonette
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Moments from Hanwell Mainline (Crossrail)
- Private front entrance
- Large family bathroom
- Chain free
- Smart neutral décor throughout
- Share of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A rare opportunity to acquire a wonderful split-level maisonette in a highly sought-after area of Hanwell. Having been skilfully updated and modernised to a modern and contemporary finish, it offered excellent living space spread over two floors. Offered to the market with a good sized living room, a modern fitted kitchen with high quality built-in appliances, space for a dining area with separate utility room, three bedrooms (one with en-suite WC) and a large family bathroom (with separate bath and shower).
Additional benefits include refurbished wooden sash windows, ample storage, gas central heating, its own private entrance and direct access to a shared rear garden. Offered with no onward chain and a valuable Share of Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78171127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101259006541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.