1 bedroom apartment for salePark View Place, Royal Wharf, E16
- Off plan property with completion in 2020
- Superb one bedroom apartment
- 1st floor with large East facing balcony
- 24 hours concierge
- Gym, 25m indoor pool, exercise studios
- Royal Wharf Gardens offer 1.5 Acres of open space
- Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
- Closest DLR station: Pontoon Dock
- Service Charge: £1957 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent: £480 p.a. approx
Superbly spacious and filled with natural light one bedroom apartment within highly anticipated Royal Wharf development.
This property comprises commodious living/dining space, contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances, a sizable private, East facing balcony, spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, added storage and high specification throughout.
Royal Wharf Gardens which stretches over 1.5 Acres of open space will be the focal point of the community with the added benefit of having a variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development as well as fully equipped gym with swimming pool for residents to enjoy.
Situated on the bank of the river Thames 0.3m from Pontoon Dock and 0.4m from West Silvertown DLR giving excellent access to Canary Wharf, The City and West End. City Airport nearby and Crossrail (Custom House) estimated to open in 2019, plus a brand new Thames Clipper Pier in close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-78339673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS190141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Royal Wharf - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.