2 bedroom apartment for saleLydia Ann Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Lift access and secure door and intercom system.
- Central ropewalks location.
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with white goods included.
- Close to main bus and train stations with links to Manchester, Chester and other surronding areas.
Two-bedroom apartment located in Liverpool city centre, available now, NO CHAIN with car parking space at an additional charge.
The property boasts two double bedrooms, a good sized living area and modern kitchen, inclusive of appliances. The apartment also has double glazing, an electrical heating system and lift access to all floors. The property is accessible through a secure door and intercom system and has well maintained and cleaned communal areas and stairway.
The development is nestled on the edge of the Ropewalks area of Liverpool city centre. Labelled the bohemian heart of Liverpool, Rope Walks is home to some of the quirky streets bustling with art, music, independent shops and an abundance of culture. There is an eclectic mix of independent stores, coffee houses and restaurants, not only is it a great place to visit it’s also a great neighbourhood of the city centre to put down roots, live and thrive.
Local amenities are all within reach of the property, it’s less than a 5-minute walk to the nearest NHS doctors, dentist and chemist. Also, just a 5-minute walk away from the development is the famous Liverpool One shopping district and the abundance of independent coffee shops, bars and restaurants all are within walking distance of the development. For fitness buffs there are also choices of gyms near the development to choose from.
150 year lease.
Call today to arrange your viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78482198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL180296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwing Living, Redwing Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.