3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMepham Road, Wootton
- Approx. 1,421sq.ft including garage
- Single garage
- Large in & out driveway providing plenty of parking
- Five piece family bathroom
- Separate dining room
- Well maintained large rear garden
- Close to open countryside
A MUST VIEW...
Located at the END OF A CUL DE SAC within the popular village of Wootton this 3 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW has so much to offer! The property is located just yards from OPEN COUNTRYSIDE and yet just a short drive to EXCELLENT ROAD LINKS such as the A421, A6, M1 & A1. There is a only a short onward chain with the owner having found a new build which is ready to move in to.
The accommodation offers entrance hall with access to a re-fitted cloakroom and storage cupboard. 22ft lounge with feature fireplace as well as french doors to the rear garden and double doors leading to the recently built conservatory with oak flooring, which offers lovely views over the rear garden. You also have a separate dining room with french doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has been re-fitted by the current owner and offers some integral appliances and space for a large "American style" fridge freezer. All three bedrooms are of a good size with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes, they are all serviced by the five piece family bathroom. You also have an additional conservatory which is currently being used as a gym and a further utility room. Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked boarders and a large patio area. To the front of the property there is a large block paved in and out driveway which provides off road parking for numerous vehicles.
The village of Wootton is located off the A421 southern bypass corridor between the major town of Bedford and City of Milton Keynes. The area is renowned for its schooling at all levels. Wootton is only 5 miles from Bedford Town centre and there are accessible transport links to J13, M1 which is only a short drive from the property, trains from the Bedford platform are direct in to London St Pancras. The village amenities include a local convenience store and three pub/eateries all of which are within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78503090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28462900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban and Rural, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.