Get brand editions for Nina Estate Agents, Barry

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Campbell Court, St Nicholas, Vale of Glamorgan

£185,500

Property Description

Key features

  • BRAND NEW KITCHEN/DINER
  • LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
  • TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
  • RESERVERD FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS
  • VILLAGE LOCATION
  • CLOSE TO SHOPPING CENTRES
  • ER=

Full description

***FIRST TIME BUYERS*****

A striking new build two bedroom property, built by Waterstone Homes on their St Nicholas Fields development. This property is a mid-terraced house which comes with comes with two allocated parking spaces and a turfed garden, ideal for those summer evenings.

You will own 100% of the property paying 70% of the market value using Newydd Housing Association shared equity low cost home ownership scheme. The remaining 30% is held as a legal charge for Newydd and there will be no rent payable on the 30%. Service charges will apply.

A local lettings and sales policy is in place and a priority will be given to those who have a connection to St Nicholas, Vale of Glamorgan.

Built by Waterstone Homes with a 10 Year NHBC Warranty.

Front -

Hallway -

Kitchen/Diner - 3.47m x 3.60m (11'4" x 11'9") -

Lounge - 3.93m x 3.30m (12'10" x 10'9") -

Bedroom 1 - 4.62m x 3.10m (15'1" x 10'2") -

Bedroom 2 - 2.77m x 5.31m (9'1" x 17'5") -

Family Bathroom - 1.8m x 2.10m (5'10" x 6'10") -

Downstairs Wc -

Rear - The property comes with two allocated parking spaces and a garden with turf.
Service charges apply

Note - First Time Buyers only and subject to meeting certain criteria. Local connection to St Nicholas is required to purchase this home.

Disclaimer - Disclaimer - The prospective purchaser's attention is drawn to the following points: We reiterate that room measurements are very approximate, as the room dimensions are in some instances irregular, due to the period and individual nature of the property. 1. These sales particulars have been carefully checked with the owner/seller of the property. If there is any point which is particularly important, please ask. Whilst given in good faith they should not be construed as statements of fact and are provided for guidance only, they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2.When considering making an offer on this property it is advisable to double check all measurements and point of particular importance to you. 3.All measurements and details of location are approximate only. 4. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. 5. Buyers are advised to contact a solicitor to obtain verification of tenure and a surveyor to check that appliances, installations and services are in satisfactory condition. 6. Anyone wishing to view the property must provide their name, address and telephone number to safeguard the well being of owner/seller and staff.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
16 January 2019

Floorplans

View in fullscreen
Floorplan Plot 9.png
Floorplan Plot 9.png

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 28474125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nina Estate Agents, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.