3 bedroom detached house for saleMonksfield Avenue, BIRMINGHAM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY & STORE ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING WITH TWO RETRACTABLE PARKING POSTS AT THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY
Monksfield Avenue is well situated for schools and transport links, with the Newton Road, Birmingham Road and the M6 nearby. The property itself is set back from the road with plenty of off road parking. On the ground floor large reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility and store room.
Monksfield Avenue is well situated for schools and transport links, with the Newton Road, Birmingham Road and the M6 nearby. The property itself is set back from the road with plenty of off road parking. On the ground floor large reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility and a store room. Well maintained rear garden. Upstairs the three double bedrooms are joined by both the family bathroom and a separate w.c.
Dropped kerb and block paved drive for several cars with two retractable parking posts at the end of the driveway, lawned area, side gate and a security light.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side and wall light.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Storage Room 8' x 4' ( 2.44m x 1.22m )
Wall units, shelving, boiler and extractor fan.
Lounge 25' 5" max x 18' max ( 7.75m max x 5.49m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, gas fire place, wall lights, two ceiling light points, TV aerial point and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front and side, wall light, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with waste disposal unit, drainer, double electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge, two ceiling light points, pantry, and door to utility.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, ceiling light point, radiator and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, loft access to boarded and insulated loft space with ladder and light.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front and side, built in wardrobe, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, airing cupboard and heated towel radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceiling light point and heated towel radiator.
Patio area, lawned area, two sheds and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78678812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB106652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.